How long does the oil in an OIl Vault stay good for?
- Up to 2 years.
- To provide the highest level of quality, we fill each Oil Vault with 100% pure olive oil and seal them the day we get your order. We pride ourselves on quality.
- We have tested Oil Vaults and they last up to 2 years. They will likely last well beyond 2 years, but we don't want to mislead or claim anything beyond 2 years until we can do additional testing.
What if the Oil Vault...
An Oil Vault is a credit card sized consecrated oil packet for use with LDS priesthood blessings.
Gone are the days of hoping you have the right keychain, or that your vial hasn’t leaked, or broken off. With the Oil Vault, you will always be ready in a time of need. At the convenient size of a credit card, the Oil Vault will fit perfectly in a wallet, purse, or phone case.
- Oil Vaults are made of durable, heat sealed, puncture resistant packaging.
- Filled with 100% pure, unconsecrated, olive oil.
- Simply tear off...
The first question we usually get about Oil Vaults is whether it comes already consecrated (the answer is no - see the FAQs section). If the people asking the question are priesthood holders, the next thing they do is reach into their pockets and pull out their keys to show us their oil vials on their keychains.
We know there are oil vial keychains out there and we think they are awesome! Keychain oil vials have been around for a long time and are a great way to carry consecrated oil. Several of us still have one on...
We pride ourselves on providing a quality product. Each Oil Vault is handmade.
We also check each Oil Vault to make sure that each Oil Vault meets our high standards before shipping them.
Watch the video below to see how our Co-founders make Oil Vaults.
Frequently asked question: How durable are Oil Vaults?
- Oil Vaults can withstand just about anything. You can run them over with a car without leaking or even a scratch!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.